Chief of Staff
About this Role
As Chief of Staff to the leadership team, you will be responsible for supporting and leading a range of strategic initiatives, all critical to sustaining, scaling, and growing our business.
In this highly visible and agile role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with senior management executives and internal teams on a day to day basis depending on needs of the business. You will serve as a thought-partner to the leadership team.
- Support the team on a day to day basis: Help the leadership team stay organized, track priorities, and tee up information needed to make critical decisions for the company.
- Serve as a thought partner and drive strategic decisions: Work directly with senior executives and internal teams to drive strategic decisions across the company and ensure the company is aligned on key strategic initiatives.
- Point-of-contact, liaison and resource for executive team, senior leadership, and organizational stakeholders – acting as advisor and advocate as necessary
- Core team member of annual strategic planning process and lead a variety of special projects basis on the business needs.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity - continuously and relentlessly pursue new methods, processes, and ways of thinking to deliver improved efficiency and decision-making.
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA from a Tier-1 Institute.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in strategic planning, special projects, and/or other management positions supporting senior management executives.
- 3+ years in a corporate strategy and/or transformation function preferred.
- Prior work experience with leading strategy consulting firms.
- Proven ability to deliver and good track record of achievement in prior career stints.
- Ability to embrace complex, technical challenges and who have the strategic and team skills to work closely with market operations to drive the business forward collectively.
- Strong influencing skills along with the following key qualities: Independence of mind combined with sound business judgement, Comfort navigating ambiguity, questioning intelligently, debating constructively, challenging rigorously, and deciding dispassionately.