Director, Devops Engineering
About this Role
Director, DevOps platform Engineering will be responsible for leading the team to design and implementation of Cloud automation and orchestration for the platform and ensuring environments where applications are deployed and running with high performance, quality, security, and compliance
- Managing infrastructure: Self serve, Autoscale, Spot, Kubernetes
- Dev productivity: Pipelines to run tests (fast feedback loop),Partially automating code review (with some external tool like Sonarqube), Release & stability (canary releases, chaos engineering, auto recovery)
- Security: Managing Offensive security-attacking systems. Defensive security systems for maintaining internal network defences against all cyber-attacks and threats((WAF, SecOps))
- BS/MS/Phd degree in engineering/technology.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in DevOps platform engineering management in positions of increasing responsibility and Well versed in best practices in the DevOps and Cloud Engineering fields
- Strong track record of being able to develop and set release plans, track deadlines, deliverable, resource allocations, issues / risks and create mitigation strategies as needed to deliver quality product on time
- Strong technical and architecture skill in wide areas of Devops engineering with proven ability to dive deep in any area as needed.