About this Role
We are hiring a software engineering leader to join us and lead the product engineering organisation. Individual will be managing a team of talented software engineers working on the core services that power all our platforms and applications. Engineering expertise, with an understanding of operational considerations for shipping product to tens or hundreds of millions of users, including live service support considerations.
- As a leader of Engineering team, you will be leading current & new product development innovative initiatives with passionate team to bring higher efficiencies and a great customer experience.
- Own all initiatives to develop and scale technology, execute an aggressive road-map, institute best engineering practices, and deliver innovative products.
- Provide inputs, estimates, and plans to the management and technical management for product and feature development. Set and manage expectations, communicate, and execute goals within timelines.
- "Roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial, start-up attitude, team player with record of leading and mentoring employees.
- Strategic orientation - Able to align to company vision and long-term goals and execute strategy.
- Motivate and Lead by example - Ability to manage a team of talented engineers and guide them towards the goal of the company.
- BS/MS/Phd degree in engineering/technology.
- 10+ years of experience in various elements of full-stack software development front end, back end, data and insights, and hands-on coding experience in the past.
- He/she should have prior work on large-scale web products and can rapidly familiarize yourself with complex products.
- Strong track record of being able to develop and set release plans, track deadlines, deliverable, resource allocations, issues / risks and create mitigation strategies as needed to deliver quality product on time.
- Strong technical and architecture skill in wide areas of platform engineering with proven ability to dive deep in any area as needed.
- Broad technical experience including an advanced understanding of patterns across: Full stack software development Architecture & System Design, Scalability & Performance.
- Experience with Continuous-Delivery, and Agile development and experimentation frameworks.