Director, Product Management
About this Role
We are looking for an experienced and data-driven product leader with the ability to drive new product capabilities from concept to successful delivery. The individual will be responsible for leading the part of product portfolio. It will require managing a small high-performance team of product management personal, build strategic direction and drive development of product roadmaps in working closely with engineering team.
- Manage the execution of the product lifecycle management from concept through launch and beyond; Break down the overall product strategy and roadmap into specific components that you delegate or own yourself.
- Evaluate market opportunities and utilize research to position/reposition our products to best capture them; and identify new opportunities and refine requirements.
- As a product manager to define and guide both the near- and long-term product strategy for growing the products and features that offers to users, including both existing and new subscription products, offers, etc.
- Own the product roadmap and lead Growth initiatives and drive them to successful outcomes - from building, launching, and optimizing critical user flows.
- Strategic Thinking Focus on Driving competitive differentiation with our product portfolio and Operate both strategically and tactically in a dynamic environment. Develop relevant and differentiated product portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience; MBA preferred, though not required.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in product management, with at least 4+ years of experience in product management experience working in both small/medium organizations and instrumental in scaling product teams.
- Track record of developing extremely focused, customer-centric product strategies and an analytical nature with the ability to quickly absorb and analyse unfamiliar information to make decisions that are supported by sound evidence.
- Experience designing and building metrics for product engagement and customer satisfaction and adept in user research, data-driven experimentation, sprints, and rapid iteration.
- Hands-on leadership critical thinking skills, including the ability to identify and appropriately assess the competing interests and priorities and driving change within an organization.