Director, Product Management
About this Role
We are looking for an individual with a proven track record in product management and a background in enterprise & consumer software products, with a deep familiarity with market opportunities.
The Director of Product management works closely with customers,experts and professional services teams,engineering team and will be working in a fast-paced environment and responsible for driving our market leading product portfolio.
- Create and articulate the short and long-term product strategy, ensuring alignment with the product roadmap and understand our product offerings and how they work together to drive value for customers and develop, execute and support strategies based on product value and performance.
- Leverage your expertise in Product Management to develop cutting-edge, scalable, best in class solutions for our rapidly expanding business.
- Manage the execution of the entire product lifecycle management from concept through launch and beyond; Break down the overall product strategy and roadmap into specific components that you delegate or own yourself.
- Evaluate market opportunities and utilize research to position/reposition our products to best capture them; and identify new opportunities and refine requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience; MBA preferred, though not required.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in product management, with at least 3+ years of experience in B2B/B2C product management experience working in both small/medium organizations and 2+ years of product management experience of products associated with financial technology and credit-based products.
- Track record of developing extremely focused, customer-centric product strategies and an analytical nature with the ability to quickly absorb and analyse unfamiliar information to make decisions that are supported by sound evidence.
- Experience designing and building metrics for product engagement and customer satisfaction and adept in user research, data-driven experimentation, sprints, and rapid iteration.
- Hands-on leadership critical thinking skills, including the ability to identify and appropriately assess the competing interests and priorities and driving change within an organization.