About this Role
The role requires to work with a diverse customer segment to establish a blueprint for Solar Energy adoption in B2C space. You understand the context of the market, having spent a significant amount of time working in various sales and marketing functions with a key interest in building at scale sales teams. Within the industry, you will be the primary advocate of SolarSquare Energy– setting and executing a GTM plan that will lead us to meet our expansion plans and our revenue targets. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team to meet their goals. You will use an analytical approach to sales management.
● Develop and drive a GTM plan including research, develop case studies, competition analysis and customer segmentation.
● Lead and motivate the team by setting clear and prioritized goals to drive business growth
● Create and manage sales goals for your sales team by using transparent, clear and measurable objectives
● Coach, mentor and motivate your team of Solar Consultants on the sales process and target achievement while being hands-on as well
● Demonstrating leadership skills through building teams, driving key process metrics, creating superlative work culture, bringing strong customer focus and leading the company to exponential growth.
● Working cohesively with a team of equally talented and passionate colleagues to develop short and long-term strategies to efficiently grow the business.
● Responsible for conducting extensive market research to analyze and assess market potential, track competitor activities and provide valuable inputs to fine- tune sales,marketing and expansion strategies.
● Consistently tracking the sales funnel and end to end ownership of sales targets for the function.
● Utilizing a high level of work independence and autonomy of decisions to enable the team for growth by identifying, experimenting and executing innovative ideas for expansion.
● MBA with similar experience in the past.
● 3-5 years of professional work experience across sales and strategy in B2C
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills
● Must have a team handling experience of 30 or more member in B2C team
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Location - Mumbai or Pune