About this Role
As a Head of Marketing , you'll take ownership of developing the company's all marketing activities, will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics.
The Head of Marketing will drive development and execution of strategies by maximizing and optimizing brand performance within key customer segments. The position defines our strategy for Consumer Marketing, performance marketing and leading platform to drive the desired behaviour of our target market. This position identifies synergies across the technologies in order to execute a cohesive strategy across these platforms.
- Primary responsibility will be to work closely with all the digital marketing channels. Tactics will likely include Paid Search, Social Advertising, Mobile, Video, Inbound calling, Email, Webinars, Mobile calling campaigns and partnering with other critical marketing groups such as web management.
- Marketing Planning and Tactical Execution – Develop and lead a disciplined Marketing planning and subsequent go-to-market process that is built on rigorous metrics and a focus on ROI. Ensure that the planning process and key decisions are supported by fact and consumer insight vs. "art" and "intuition". Continually measure Marketing allocation and course correct as marketplace conditions warrant.
- Online Marketing Connectors – Collaborate with the Global Sales and Operations teams to ensure digital marketing efforts support the local efforts fully integrated attribution model will ensure all marketing touch-points are valued.
- Functional Leadership & Organizational Development – Build and shape a highly-effective, world-class Digital Marketing organization by hiring, training, motivating and setting leadership direction for all direct reports, and cross-functional teammates.
- Proven track record in B2C marketing strategies that deliver tangible business results.
- 6-12 years’ experience in leading performance-driven marketing which resulted in growth.
- Bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree or an MBA a plus.
- Performance Marketing Experience – Proven experience leveraging insights and analytics to drive leads, cross-sell, and in general, to create a compelling, overall prospective customer experience that reflects the essence of each brand.
- Online/Interactive Experience – Successful managing large- and small-scale online operations; including e-commerce platforms. Additionally, strong attention to the user experience, cross channel digital journeys and oversight developing both strategic and tactical digital plans for an online operation (be it stand-alone or blended as a portfolio).
- Experience developing or overseeing Interactive Marketing plans with an understanding of the current online customer acquisition channels. Experience with E-Mail, Display Advertising, Affiliate, SEO/SEM, Social Media, and Mobile.
- Passion for Digital – Strong, deep passion for everything digital and mobile. As they are the most disruptive innovations across the globe, thriving in an ever changing, highly demanding, unsettled environment.
- Entrepreneurial/Start-up Experience – Experienced the challenge, and thrill, of building a brand or business from the beginning, or have a passion for transformation.
- Organizational/Functional Development – Experience recruiting, hiring, managing, developing, motivating and promoting direct reports, and creating or promoting a customer-centric culture.