About this Role
As a digital Marketing manager, you'll take ownership of developing the company's all marketing activities, will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams.
The ideal candidate is obsessed with marketing at scale, is outcome-oriented and has a demonstrated track record of creating step change growth for B2B businesses and the ability to thrive in a high velocity start-up environment.
- Drive B2B digital Marketing activities including leading and executing integrated marketing strategies & campaigns by proactively identifying opportunities to address current and prospective B2B needs – working closely with the Sales team and focusing on customer, engagement and Develop, execute, and manage marketing strategies that successfully drive top of funnel leads.
- Create landing pages for marketing campaigns for clients to experience Detect’s products and generate qualified leads and set up company branding on media platforms such as LinkedIn, Medium, Facebook, Twitter etc and identification of influencers.
- Primarily build connect with large enterprise business segment, with focus ranging from direct online through lead generation via digital marketing.
- Develop, deploy, and rapidly iterate your digital business growth strategy to drive growth through prospecting and remarketing via channels like: display, paid social, SEM, SEO, affiliates, YouTube, email and offline channels.
- 5-14 years’ experience in a growth marketing and digital marketing at B2B software/hardware technology companies.
- Bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree or an MBA a plus.
- Proven track record of leading performance-driven marketing which resulted in growth
- Extensive knowledge across marketing channels (e.g. SEO, SEM, social, display and content optimization) and marketing analytics platforms.
- Proven track record and experience building and leading complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Entrepreneurial/Start-up Experience – Experienced the challenge, and thrill, of building a brand or business from the beginning, or have a passion for transformation.