About this Role
SolarPro is SolarSquare’s channel partnership programme, where we on-board sales partners to bring warm & qualified leads of residential solar customers to us. Our partners will be
micro-entrepreneurs who earn a commission on every lead that converts to an order for SolarSquare. As the head of this programme, you will be driving the 0 to 1 journey of designing this programme, identifying the right partner profile, on-boarding them and scaling it across hundreds of Indian cities and leading the team on the ground.
● Design the SolarPro programme from scratch - define the contours of a successful programme (commission structures, org structure, on-boarding journey, etc.)
● Develop end to end partner management cycle -identification, discovery, onboarding, growth and retention.
● Continuously iterate and improvise to scale this programme & make it a highly trusted sales programme of India
● Work closely on the ground to understand partner requirements and improve processes
● Develop and execute joint marketing and GTM programs in collaboration with our channel partners.
● Hire, mentor and grow teams across India to meet our targets & growth objectives
● Work closely with the technology & product teams for digital tools/ dashboards for our partners
● This will be a target oriented role where you will be measuring success based on # of active monthly partners and # of orders driven by this programme
● Tier I Engineering and/ or tier I MBA (IIT/ BITS/ IIM/ ISB graduates preferred)
● 3-6 years of professional work experience across startups with exposure to zero to one journey
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills
● Must have the ability to balance attention to detail, high speed execution and strategic planning
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Location - Mumbai or Pune