Manager, Brand management
About this Role
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns. You will also be responsible for running paid campaigns across Social Media channels for the brand.
- Analysing how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallizing targeted consumers Insights.
- Taking brand ownership and providing the vision, mission, goals and strategies
- Translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Leading creative development and creating motivating stimulus to get targeted population to take action.
- Establishing performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing them against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Leading the design, creation & management of Social ad campaigns & promotions for products to acquire and retain customers.
- Monitoring effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns.
- Analysing, reviewing, and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns to management in an effort to maximize results.
- Someone with BS / MS in marketing or any other related field.
- Proven working experience as brand manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media and knowledgeable in the principles of search & social.• Creative and out of the box thinking; Unconventional ideas are a bonus.
- Excellent understanding of traditional and digital marketing.
- Should be data driven and should optimize for the right parameters and have strong execution capabilities.
- Should possess good project management skills and ability to over-achieve in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Positive and highly motivated and willingness to work in a fast paced / dynamic environment.
- Proven experience in running paid campaigns in Social media for eCommerce / Online Shopping products. Good with Numbers and platforms inside out.
- Knowledge of Social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their APIs, data structures etc., proficiency with listening tools like Radian 6, sprinkler, Sysomos etc. and analytical tools like Unmetric etc.