Manager, Product Management
About this Role
As a Product Manager, you will effectively liaison with various teams, working with customers, designers, developers to build products that help us reach customer success and your enthusiasm and obsession for the best user experience will shine as you collaborate with stakeholders to create design specs, translate those into technical requirements, and deliver simple to user experiences. You will be an early member of the product team, meaning your fingerprints will be all over the foundation of the product and its growth.
- Lead the product life cycle from ideation to launch to next iteration.
- Recognize the needs, requirements, and pain points of both internal and external users to optimized product experiences.
- Define and develop unique customer journey roadmaps that fit with our product strategy.
- Develop and launch innovative new product features, test performance, and iterate quickly.
- Collaborate with engineering to deliver cross-platform features for web and apps.
- Conduct detailed user research and accurately measure how new features are being adopted by customers to prioritize initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA from a Tier-1 Institute (preferable).
- 3+ years of product management experience as an individual contributor role.
- Passion for building great products and an interest in the B2C space.
- Experience creating and implementing A/B tests using a hypothesis driven approach.
- A proven track record of successful collaboration with engineering, design, and analytics teams.
- Attention to detail and ability to think strategically.
- Ability to communicate effectively with executive management.
- Experience with subscription businesses or consumer facing web/mobile products.
Apply for this role