About this Role
We are actively looking for a Sales Individual for our organisation. She/He would be responsible for achieving the business selling goals within the appropriate division through the sales function and ensuring strong customer relationships are established and maintained.
We are looking for a high-ownership, problem-solving individual who will be directly responsible for the constant growth of the primary metrics for the company.
- Create new business relationships (demand) and serve as the primary point of contact for existing partners.
- Build and manage the relationship with CHRO and key decision makers
- Responsible for complete business development cycle from prospecting to closure
- Be accountable for business acquisition and ensure that Able Jobs is the go-to place for hiring entry-level talent.
- Define and continuously improve business development metrics; establish a system for tracking metrics and critical milestones.
- Identify best practices; create a predictable, repeatable, and sustainable method to scale business development
- Undertake initiatives and gather tech, product, design, and growth to define and implement plans for business strategy
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering from a Tier-1 Institute (preferable)
- 2-5 years of proven Business development experience as an individual contributor role and comfortable with hands-on contributor.
- Results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of by growing our sales pipeline.
- A previous entrepreneurial experience (preferable) and always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback.