About this Role
We are actively looking for a Sales Individual for our Sales Division in India. She/He would be responsible for achieving the business selling goals within the appropriate division through the sales function and ensuring strong customer relationships are established and maintained.
We are looking for high-energy, driven, top talent from Sales Strategy, Sales Programs, or Sales Operations with a deep knowledge of effective tactics and strategies to break into our largest companies. The sales individual would be in charge of selling intelligent AI based platforms and SAAS solutions that bring out tremendous value towards improving safety, productivity and efficiency of industrial facilities.
- Promote selling and expansion of existing/new relationships across divisions and/or geographic areas.
- Client relationship management and business development: manage client relationships, own the opportunity management cycle: Prospect-Evaluate-Propose-Close
- Client delivery assurance: collaborate with all delivery stakeholders involved to ensure fulfillment of all commitments to the client
- Coordinate engineering and sales support activities to facilitate offering and supporting quality products; Acts as a resource to sales employees regarding our products, applications and services.
- Ensure end-end selling to key accounts. Maintain ongoing contacts with customers and consider these customers’ needs relative to new product development.
- Support Detect Technologies by networking with Zone, Branch, and Headquarters to increase knowledge of offerings, for yourself, your team and other employees.
- Develop sales forecast and provide input to budget. Identify market opportunities and develop strategies to improve impact. Participate in development of long-range sales planning and growth strategies.
- Aware of competitor product/service information and advises employees on effective sales tactics as needed.
- Maintains trade contacts and participates in functions in industry associations in accordance with company policy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or other related field highly preferred, although candidates with a combination of education (High School Diploma or GED required) and directly related experience will also be considered.
- 5+ years of industrial sales experience.
- Hands-on experience in using marketing automation applications such as Hubspot, Marketo or Eloqua
- A good understanding of tracking leads journey and setting up nurture campaigns to assist the leads/customers through the sales funnel
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills for mentoring sales staff and working with customers.