Ravi is the Founder and Managing Partner of Elevation Capital. Ravi currently sits on the boards of Paytm, UrbanCompany, ClearTax, CapitalFloat, Tracxn, and Rivigo.
I love working with founders that are looking for a partner, not just capital. Capital is a commodity.
"I enjoy partnering with founders early on when there is nothing more than a story to tell. I believe that storytelling is one of the most underrated characteristics of a strong founder. The difference between a good and great storyteller is often the difference between building a good company and building an iconic company. It helps to raise capital, to build a team, and to get early customers. Often, nothing is obvious early on other than the founder's passion and it is contagious.
The best part of being in venture capital is that every day you get to meet and work with founders and learn something new. I love working with founders that are looking for a partner, not just capital. Capital is a commodity."
- Simplifying tax filings for 5M+ usersSrivatsan ChariArchit GuptaAnkit SolankiSeries A
- Leading global tech solutions providerNA Series A
CSS CorpSeries A
- India's largest shopping destination for baby and kids' productsSupam MaheshwariAmitava Saha Series A
- Enabling Indians to travel at the best pricesAloke BajpaiRajnish KumarSeries B
- Connecting 100 m users quarterly to more than 29 million listingsV.S.S. ManiSeries A
Just DialSeries A
- India's largest OTADeep KalraRajesh Magow Series A
- Revolutionizing home buying and rentalsAmit Kumar AgarwalSaurabh GargAkhil GuptaSeed
- Largest stock exchange in IndiaNAPE
- India's leading full stack financial services company Vijay Shekhar SharmaSeries A
- Horizontal, B2C e-commerce platform enabling next revolution in commerceVijay Shekhar SharmaSeries A
Paytm mallSeries A
- Simplifying logistics across 4000 cities and with a fleet of over 50,000+ trucksDeepak GargGazal Kalra Series A
- Leading platform for tracking startups and private companiesAbhishek Goyal Neha SinghSeries A
- E-commerce logistics companyAmitava SahaSeries A