Vaas is a Vice President at Elevation and focuses on early stage investments in consumer-tech and fin-tech. Before Elevation, Vaas worked with Bain & Co., where he focused on consumer brands and consumer technology businesses. Vaas completed his MBA from IIM Calcutta and is an Institute Gold Medal holder, and graduated with a degree in Computer Engineering from National University of Singapore (NUS).
High trust, and alignment on playing the long game are, I believe, the foundation of a successful investor-founder partnership
"Shaping the future is tough. But there are a few who embark on that journey with unshakeable belief and persistence; and few places match the energy and possibilities in India today. I feel privileged to partner with these change-makers in India.
I believe that the most successful founders stand-out because of their unceasing customer-empathy. The surest sign of this in an early stage founder is their unique insight or perspective on the status quo - earned through having spent time on the problem statement, connecting unrelated dots, or by putting themselves into unique information flows.
High trust, and alignment on playing the long game are, I believe, the foundation of a successful investor-founder partnership. My truest commitment to a founder comes from the little things: listening with a true intent to listen, asking the right questions and adopting the role that will be most helpful to founders at any given time."
- Revolutionising learning for next-gen creators and entrepreneursVaibhav Raj GuptaVidet JaiswalPulkit PujaraSeed
- Dating for the next billion usersHardik BansalHarshvardhan ChhanganiBhanu Pratap Singh TanwarSeed
- Reinventing the way Indians learn about and pursue their passionsMikhil RajShubhadit SharmaIshaan Preet SinghSeed
- Using AI and tech to advance the solar industrySwarup MavanoorRahul SankheSeed
- Democratising investments in Commercial Real EstateSudarshan LodhaPriyanka RathoreSeed
- Home to e-sports enthusiasts in IndiaPooja DubeyAditya SharmaSeed